About the Firm
Assertive Kennett Square Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Your Rights
Experienced attorney also handles estate planning, real estate, family law and criminal defense in Pennsylvania
When facing any kind of legal trouble, you need an attorney on your side who has the skill and knowledge to defend your rights and protect your best interests. At Law Offices of J. Patrick Holahan II and Associates, LLC I represent Pennsylvania clients in personal injury, estate planning, real estate, family law and criminal defense cases. My extensive experience in all of these areas gives me a unique perspective and ability to develop an effective strategy whether you seek spousal support, compensation for accident injuries, DUI defense, assistance drafting a will, or help buying a home. You can trust me to provide tenacious representation and fight tirelessly for a positive resolution no matter how complex or difficult your case.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive representation from an accomplished Kennett Square attorney
For more than 30 years, I have handled cases involving:
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has been injured by the reckless or negligent behavior of another person or entity, you have the right to compensation. I represent personal injury victims, including those injured in auto accidents, in claims for the damages they deserve for the harm they’ve suffered.
- Estate planning — Estate planning is an important part of life. You need to know what will happen to your money, property and other assets after you pass or become incapacitated. I help clients draft wills that express their wishes and represent personal representatives in the probate process.
- Real estate — Buying or selling a house involves a huge investment of time and money and is best handled by an experienced real estate lawyer. I represent clients throughout their transaction, from contract to closing, to protect their property rights.
- Family law — From divorce to child custody, family law issues can be overwhelming unless you receive strong counsel from a knowledgeable advocate. I provide compassionate support while aggressively asserting your rights.
- Criminal defense — The consequences of a criminal conviction can be life-altering. If you have been accused of a DUI or another offense in Pennsylvania, I provide aggressive criminal defense that seeks the best possible outcome under the facts of your case.
When you need legal counsel in Kennett Square, turn to a lawyer with the tenacity to get you positive results. I offer free consultations so that you understand your options and can get the help you need as soon as you need it.
Contact an experienced Kennett Square, Pennsylvania attorney today
J. Patrick Holahan II & Associates, LLC handles cases involving personal injury, estate planning, real estate, family law and criminal defense. If you need a lawyer in Kennett Square or the surrounding area, call 484-727-8963 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation.